The Young D.I.V.A.S.
Motivation and Empowerment for Teen Girls ages 10-18
Goals/Objectives for Program
- To foster knowledge among teen girls for self care, self esteem and positive attitudes.
- To encourage appreciation for self values, family values, self respect and survival roles for any given circumstance.
- To increase the appropriate and practical use of time, habits, choices, decisions and money.
- To direct each teen girl’s interest and attitudes toward creative and positive self expression as a meaningful vehicle for self empowerment.
- To use nurturing, self-loving approaches to a variety of everyday, as well as “life-changing” situations.
- To precipitate bonding opportunities with other teen girls while simultaneously creating mentoring relationships with women of kindred mind and spirit.
- To enhance the do’s and don’ts of teen dating and pressure from peers.
Our mission is to empower teen girls by providing opportunities that will not only enrich their minds, but their spirits as well; providing them with the opportunity to improve character by building their self esteem, learn discipline by following rules and guidelines, how to work together as a team player, display individual gifts and talents and a solid foundation for becoming a woman.
- Self Care/Hygiene
- Attitude/Self Esteem
- Peer Pressure/Teen Dating
- Dream It! Believe It! Achieve It!
- Breast Cancer Awarness
- Health and Fitness
- Make Me Over Pampering
- Dress for Success
- Goal Setting
- Sexual Awareness and Abstinance Practices